1 - 10
1. TDR (Transfer of Development Rights) banned between S.V.Road and Western Express Highway as well as Lal Bahadur Shastri Road and Eastern Express Highway. Dismissed. Supreme Court admitted appeal. Pending.
2. Demolition of 1300 illegael temples, mosques, crosses, gurudwaras and Baudh Vihars on the roads and footpaths of Mumbai through an order in PIL No. 2063 of 2002.
3. Politicianís unpaid advertisements and hoardings on the public properties were removed by court order. They have reappeared. Janhit Manch have moved the court again.
4. to 6.Review Petition against the order of the High Court in illegal hoardings, withdrawn on courtís advice to file fresh w.p. which was filed. Order pronounced but without teeth. Again Review filed, which was disposed of. One more filed on the same issue in Navi Mumbai.
7. Against Candian faith healer Clive Harris, since fled. Cliveís sponsors were raided, accounts frozen and their concerned officers arrested.
8. Against proposed Gymkhana exclusively for MLAs & MPs by the government on a 23000 Sq.Mts plot at Cuffe Parade.
9. Against dereservation of 7 Ĺ acress land reserved for Jeejamata Zoo expansian in favour of Mafatlal Industries.
10. Against J.J. Hospital Doctors sheltering criminals.
11 - 20
11. Against immersion of Ganpati, Durga and Tajia in natural streams, throwing half burnt bodies in Ganga and other rivers and industrial affluent causing water pollution.
12. Against Rs.250 crores annual subsidy by the Central Government for Haj Pilgrimage and also to the Kailash Mansarovar Yatris by Gujarat, Delhi and U.P. Government in a secular nation.
13. Newspaper ads by politicians mainly for self and party publicity by the state and central governments at the public expense.
14. On clearing thousands of illegal encroachments from public roads. and filed again
15. Nepotism, corruption and arbitrariness in naming and renaming of the municipal roads, chowks and other amenity spaces.
16. On restoration, preservation and management of Mumbaiís Mandpeshwar, Kanheri, Vajreshwari and Mahakali Caves. Court ordered to demolish structures within 100 metres of monuments.
17. Petition filed in the Bombay High Court against MPs and MLAs not attending the sessions and frequently resorting to walkouts for cutting off their salaries and allowance for the time of absenteeism dismissed by the High Court. Appealed in the Supreme Court.
18. Against the Union, State and Film Sensor Board for banning the screening of horror films and serials.
19. Against noise pollution. Bombay High Court Judgement based on August, 2005 S.C. Judgement.
20. Petition against Potholed roads.
21 - 30
21. Removing tabelas (buffalo sheds) outside of Mumbai Metropolitan Region. Govt.
22. Against hundreds of deaths annually and the annual loss of about Rs.2000 crores in taxes in the state due to consumption of illicit liquor manufactured in illegal dens.
23. Against corruption in municipal contracts.
24. Against malfunctioning of Charity Commissionerís Office.
25. For closing down/restructuring the loss making Public Sector undertakings (PSUs) of Maharashtra.
26. On quadrupling Borivli-Virar Railway tracks.
27. Against appointments of Chief Information Commissioners and Information Commissions in violation of the provisions under Right to Information Act, 2005.
28. Restraining the debtor state to construct one more Shivaji memorial at the cost of Rs.100 crore from public fund.
29. Ageinst CIDCO and Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation for illegality and arbitrariness in granting development permissions.
30. Against Maharashtra State and BMC on lack of quality and number of guards, facilities and equipments to protect the lives of swimmers on the beaches.
31 - 40
31. Against Illegal sand dredging in Navi Mumbai, under the patronage of politicians.
32. Against Unlimited and exorbitant medical bills reimbursed by the state to MLAs and MLCs.
33. Clearing footpaths and roads from illegal shops and Zunka Bhakar Stalls.
34. Against slum encroachments on and around 70 km. of 160 km. water mains of Mumbai.
35. Against Passholders traveling in reserved railway compartments and discrimination in compensation to the relatives of accident victims.
36. Octroi thefts in registering vehicles in non octroi areas.
37.Against irregularities in construction flouting DCR and builders overcharging buyers on falsely enhanced areas.
38. High Court converting Janhit Manchís letter to Chief Justice on Shiv Sena evicting bar girls from their homes in Thane into a PIL.
39. High Court converting Janhit Manchís letter on fake driving licences issued by Mumbai Regional Transport Authorities (RTO) into a PIL.
40. A PIL filed to maintain toilets clean on Mumbai Suburban Train stations and also the Mumbai Municipal Corporation to provide adequate no. of toilets on Mumbai's main roads and slums.
41 - 50
41. A PIL filed in the Supreme Court for enhancing the Judges strength fivefold and creating matching infrastructures in the courts, incl. to make courts work in two shifts for clearing 3.00 crores backlog of cases pending in Indian Courts.
42. A PIL for removing illegal Zunka Bhakar, other food stalls, chemist shops and other shops from the footpath fronting educational institutions and hospitals.
43. A letter to the Chief Justice of the Bombay High Court against inadequate and nonfunctional toilets in Mumbai's municipal schools. The letter converted into PIL.
44. Against the stampedes in the temples, killing hundreds of pilgrims, filed in the Supreme Court.
45. A PIL filed in July 2009 against misuse of subsidy given for suicide affected and Below Powerty Line Vidarbha farmers' families.
46. PIL filed in July 2009 to block pornographic websites. Spoiling young minds.
47. SLP filed in Supreme Court against High Court not banning Ganpati and Durga visarjan.
48. A PIL on illegal sales of flats allotted to National Park slumdwellers in Sangharshanagar, Chandivali, 2009.
49. On illegal constructions, encroachments and arbitrary approval of plans in Andheri Gaothan.
50. A PIL against fraudulent practice of astrology, vastu, feng sui, reiki, numerology, tarot, palmistry, etc.
51 - 60
51. Removing encroachments on Gulmohur Road, Vile Parle (West).
52. PIL filed against illegal political banners and hoardings, praying for prosecution of 11 no. of leading politicians.
53. Control of noise pollution during Ganpati, Durga, Govinda, Navratri and Diwali festivals.
54. Enforcement of Court's earlier judgement in a Janhit Manch PIL for providing adequate number of trained lifeguards on state's beaches with all necessary equipments and ancillaries.
55. One more PIL filed for removing illegal roadside shrines.
56. A contempt petition filed against erring BMC, Government and Police Officers for not prosecuting politicians displaying illegal hoarding on public lands.
57. Against Ministers skipping offices on account of involvement in sports, their charitable trusts activities and party work.
58. Against arbitrary allotments of plot of lands to the ministers institutions located at different locations.
59. Against the poor quality of construction of Lalbaug flyover.
60. Against mismanagement of monitoring vehicle population in Mumbai-Thane with respect to detoriating traffic.
61. Against Nitesh Rane and his father Narayan Rane, Maharashtra Industries Minister for provocative press interviews asking Gujaratis to quit Mumbai who praise Narendra Modi.
62. Review petition filed against Nitesh and Narayan Rane.
63. PIL filed against ministers heading sports organisations at the cost of their duty and office hours impacting the overall sports performance.
64. One more PIL filed for structural audit of Lalbaug Flyover.