41. A PIL filed in the Supreme Court for enhancing the Judges strength fivefold and creating matching infrastructures in the courts, incl. to make courts work in two shifts for clearing 3.00 crores backlog of cases pending in Indian Courts.
42. A PIL for removing illegal Zunka Bhakar, other food stalls, chemist shops and other shops from the footpath fronting educational institutions and hospitals.
43. A letter to the Chief Justice of the Bombay High Court against inadequate and nonfunctional toilets in Mumbai's municipal schools. The letter converted into PIL.
44. Against the stampedes in the temples, killing hundreds of pilgrims, filed in the Supreme Court.
45. A PIL filed in July 2009 against misuse of subsidy given for suicide affected and Below Powerty Line Vidarbha farmers' families.
46. PIL filed in July 2009 to block pornographic websites. Spoiling young minds.
47. SLP filed in Supreme Court against High Court not banning Ganpati and Durga visarjan.
48. A PIL on illegal sales of flats allotted to National Park slumdwellers in Sangharshanagar, Chandivali, 2009.
49. On illegal constructions, encroachments and arbitrary approval of plans in Andheri Gaothan.
50. A PIL against fraudulent practice of astrology, vastu, feng sui, reiki, numerology, tarot, palmistry, etc.